1. Under the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, Any London Waste have a legal duty
to ensure, so far as is reasonably practical, the Health, Safety and Welfare at work of our employees.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (the Management Regulations) require us
(Any London Waste) to assess and control risks to protect our employees.
2. Any London Waste (further referred to as The Companies) reserve the right to vary our quoted price
if at the time of the collection, the information provided to us at the time of quotation was incomplete
or inaccurate. We reserve the right to vary any quoted price if, during the process of collection, new
information regarding the nature of the waste becomes apparent whether this could have been ascertained
at the start of the process. Any cost provided in advance of the collection will normally be an estimate
3. Should the vehicle arrive at the specified time to carry out the service and the driver is unable to
commence loading within 15 minutes due to no fault of Any London Waste, The Companies reserve the right
to cancel the service and retain the deposit equivalent to a 'wasted journey’. The charge will be £35 +
vat. If you wish to cancel any booking, please note that we require at least 24 hour notice and the
notification must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07411249779, otherwise same charge
will be applied.
4. All waste collected by us is considered the property of the customer until the customer has paid, Any
London Waste for the collection. Because bulky waste has a high disposal cost, should the customer
refuse to pay, and should the waste have already been disposed or recycled by Any London Waste, we
reserve the right, to return the same weight or volume of waste that has been collected.
5. Although very rare, we occasionally find that items are too large or heavy to be removed by our Two
man team. In this case we can arrange a revised collection date if we are unable to get another team
6. Jobs requiring multiple loads are done on a load by load basis and we reserve the right to cease
collections at any point and charge for the amount of waste collected. Further collections will be
re-arranged for the next available appointment. This cannot be guaranteed for the same day.
7. If through operational difficulties The Companies are not able to service the customer at the
scheduled time, The Companies reserves the right to reschedule the service to the earliest possible
opportunity without liability to The Companies. Customers shall reimburse us in respect of any loss or
damages to the equipment whilst on hire to them from whatever cause the same may arise (except wear and
8. In the event we attend the premises in your absence you undertake to provide us with the reliable
means to contact you and take payment prior the proceeding. Failure to do so may result in the
collection failing in which circumstances The Companies is not to be held liable for any loss or damage
9. You confirm that you have the full authority for us to collect and dispose of the rubbish. You shall
indemnify us from and against any cost or expense we suffer or incur from any third party as a result
that you not having the authority for us to clear the rubbish including any containers.
10. The customer shall ensure their SIC code is correct and that you agree that the load sizes and waste
type descriptions on Waste Transfer Notes before signing as signature is confirmation of your agreement.
Any advice or recommendation given by The Companies or its employees to the customer or its agent as to
the collection or any associated matter, which is not confirmed in writing by an Authorised Officer of
The Companies is followed or acted upon entirely at the customer's own risk and accordingly The
Companies shall not be liable for any such advice or recommendation which is not confirmed. Information
provided to The Companies on confirmation of the booking such as (Type of Waste, Volume, Access, any
parking restriction or any additional labor required) is the sole responsibility of the customer.
11. The price agreed between The Companies and the customer does not include any parking costs. All
parking fines are the responsibility of the customer.
12. The customer shall provide our employees with free and safe access to the location on the premises
from where the rubbish is to be removed. You shall also notify us of any special circumstances which may
be relevant to our quotation, including but not limited to, if the rubbish is difficult to get to, if
any items are large or heavy, if it involves our staff working at height, if the rubbish is secured, if
there is likely to be a dispute as to whether the rubbish can be cleared, or if we are unable to park
free of charge outside the premises where the rubbish is to be collected from. If you do not, or you
provide us with incomplete or inaccurate information or instructions, we may cancel a collection at any
time, either on attendance at site or by giving you notice, or we may make an additional charge of a
reasonable sum to cover any extra work or costs that are required.
13. Due to the nature of the service we cannot guarantee that no damage to property will occur during
the clearance process. The customer should inspect the working area once our clearance is complete and
notify the team of any damage before the team have left the site. Any such damage must also be notified
in writing to Any London Waste within 7 days of completion of the site clearance. We will not accept
liability for any damage that is not notified to us within this time.