- Waste Management
Commercial Waste Disposal In London
Paper, retail packaging, cans, cardboard, food wrappers and other.WhatsAppBuilders waste removal Construction site waste removal Care homes waste removal Office waste management Retail waste removal Manufactures rubbish removal Pre-paid Bags Same day rubbish removal Fly Tipping Rubbish
Domestic Waste Collection in London
We can take care of your waste no matter how large it is.WhatsApp
Types of Waste
Types of Waste in London
We run a professional waste management company.WhatsAppDemolition waste removal Plastic Waste Collection Scrap Metal Collection Electrical waste disposal Liquid Waste Disposal Industrial waste disposal White Goods Collection Waste oil collection Waste Cooking Oil Collection Paint
- Contact Us
Electrical Recycling Near Me
WEEE is an acronym for Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment. In the UK, tight restrictions governing these waste disposal have been in place since 2013.
These waste are categorized as follows;
- Washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, microwaves, refrigerators, and freezers which are part of large domestic equipment.
- Irons, toasters, clocks, and vacuum cleaners as examples of small domestic appliances.
- Lighting equipment, like high-intensity discharge lamps, and straight and compact fluorescent tubes.
- Electrical and electronic tools, like saws, drills, electric lawnmowers and sewing machines
- Toys, leisure and sports equipment, such as games consoles, electric trains and running machines
- IT and telecommunications equipment like laptops and personal computers, telephones, pocket calculators and copying equipment
- Consumer equipment like stereos, radios, televisions, video cameras and musical instruments, batteries
- Automatic dispensers, such as money dispensers and hot drink dispensers
- Monitoring and control equipment, like thermostats, heating regulators and smoke detectors
- Medical devices, like analysers, medical freezers, cardiology equipment and (non-infected) dialysis machines
Find the nearest store: Electrical recycling is becoming increasingly simple.
Thousands of stores around the UK are now accepting your discarded electrical items for recycling when you purchase anything new.
Even if you aren't making a purchase, several larger electrical merchants will take back your old tech in store.
Sell or give to charity shops: Why not sell your working electronics for some additional cash before throwing them away?
Alternatively, why not donate to give them a new lease of life? Some charity shops accept used electronic products and may even pick them up for free from your home.
Consult a professional: Consider whether your mobile phone, laptop, or kitchen item could be repaired.
Refurbished electronics are in high demand, and many malfunctioning electricals just require minor repairs to get them back up and running.
Ask a professional to see if repairing your item is possible before spending money on replacements.
All e waste is deemed too hazardous to be disposed of in a landfill. This is because dangerous compounds found in e waste, such as lead, mercury, and cadmium, have a tendency to leach into the soil when disposed of in this manner, hurting ecosystems and potentially poisoning water supplies.
Instead, e waste disposal must be handled uniquely. This depends on the type of electrical waste, but in general, e waste will be destroyed and recycled when necessary.
To protect your individuals and companies, Any London Waste offers a wide selection of WEEE recycling, disposal, and collection alternatives.
Our adaptable fleet is available to pick up everything from modest kitchen appliances to high size fridges and freezers, depending on your needs.
Do you require a container to hold your belongings as they accumulate over time? That isn't an issue at all. We are here for you.
Our professional team handles your e-waste collection as a priority. This is one reason we stand out as the best.
We are fully licensed and insured with documents available to show proof.
In our years of e-waste disposal service operation, we have always followed the government's WEEE directives.
If you hire us now, you'd enjoy the following benefits:
- Simple and clear pricing system
- Low cost
- Online support
- Direct Phone access
How Does It Work
Call us to make an enquiry and receive a free, no obligation quote. Or book online!
Tell us which day and time works best for you. We even offer same-day collections.
Our friendly team will remove and recycle your domestic or commercial waste.