Garden maintenance refers to the ongoing effort required to keep a garden in a particular state of appearance. Of course,
this means different things to different people, so your yard may merely require a weekly lawn trim, or you may require more extensive lawn upkeep.
Of course, it depends on the size of the yard, as the more plants you have, the more upkeep you'll have to undertake.
Regular garden upkeep is essential for a variety of reasons, including beauty, cost savings, and yard longevity.
Yards are frequently regarded as an extension of one's house, and they are frequently used for social gatherings, particularly in today's climate.
Small maintenance task performed on a regular basis in your own yard are an excellent way to save money on larger projects in the future.
If, on the other hand, you decide that there is simply too much for you to do with the time you have, hiring a professional gardener might be really beneficial.
Our Garden Maintenance Services
Our yard maintenance service was created to save you time and effort.
You can hire a team of two fantastic gardeners on a regular basis to keep your plants in good shape.
You can also use this service on a one-time basis to have only specified activities that meet your specific needs completed.
Give your beautiful garden area the attention and care it deserves by booking our unrivaled lawn care service.
We can assist you in the following ways:
- Garden maintenance: This includes hedge trimming, minor tree, and shrub pruning, overgrown grass mowing, weeding, and leaf clearance.
- Lawn repair: Lawn edging, mowing, grass repair, leaf removal, and weeding.
- Gutter cleaning: This entails cleaning your gutters of all dirt and leaves.
- Landscaping: paving, weeding, turfing, shed construction, fencing, and more gardening tasks are available under this.
- Tree surgery: Pruning, shaping, cutting, and stump disposal are all things that can be done under this tree surgery service. Between 15 and 65 feet tall trees are handled by the tree surgeon.
- Clearing overgrown gardens: Under this service, flowering plants like brambles, tiny trees, bushes, and weeds should all be removed.
- Green waste clearance
How much does it cost to tidy up a garden?
You'll usually get a quote for larger work, although garden maintenance cost is frequently charged by the hour. Depending on the type of work and the area in which you live, this can range from £30 to £60 per hour.
However, here is a break down of the price range of tidying a yard.
|Type of service
||£750 - £1,000
|Artificial grass installation
||£60 - £75
|Pruning big trees
||£450 - £850
||£1,750 - £2,600
|Building a lawn fence
||£900 - £1,200
|Installation of low-cost decking
||£1,100 - £1,500
|Installing high-quality decking
||£2,500 - £3,250
Benefits Of Local Garden Maintenance
If you are not sure if you should request for our local garden clearance service, we have outlined a few benefits of hiring our company.
Call us for a booking via 0800 599 9996.
- You schedule an hourly service and are only charged for the time we spend on site. There are no further charges.
- All gardening teams have been thoroughly verified and DBS checked. In addition, we always send a two-person crew for maximum efficiency.
- For more than ten years, we have provided monthly lawn upkeep in London, including a garden maintenance plan.
- The crew provides all of the tools and equipment.
- Plants, fertilisers, and soil, for example, are available upon request
- We are available on weekends and holidays.
- We provide client service around the clock that is instant.
- As long as they have access to the property, the gardening team can conduct the task without having one-on-one contact with you.
- Combining two or more services, such as patio jet washing, lawn cleaning, and gutter cleaning, might result in unique discounts.
- Central London
- East London
- North London