- Waste Management
Commercial Waste Disposal In London
Paper, retail packaging, cans, cardboard, food wrappers and other.WhatsAppBuilders waste removal Construction site waste removal Care homes waste removal Office waste management Retail waste removal Manufactures rubbish removal Pre-paid Bags Same day rubbish removal Fly Tipping Rubbish
Domestic Waste Collection in London
We can take care of your waste no matter how large it is.WhatsApp
Types of Waste
Types of Waste in London
We run a professional waste management company.WhatsAppDemolition waste removal Plastic Waste Collection Scrap Metal Collection Electrical waste disposal Liquid Waste Disposal Industrial waste disposal White Goods Collection Waste oil collection Waste Cooking Oil Collection Paint
- Contact Us
Because of a variety of environmental concerns, you cannot simply pour leftover cooking oil down the drain or throw it away with the rest of your trash. As a result, you must store it correctly and ensure that it is collected by a licensed collector.
Cooking and disposing of vegetable oil can be a messy procedure. If your company or business generates waste cooking oil, you must store it correctly in sealed containers, ensure that none spills, and have it collected by a qualified waste carrier who will transport it to an authorised facility for recovery or disposal.
It is important to dispose of waste oil properly. Tipping it down the drain causes foul odours, obstructions, vermin problems, and contaminated waterways, all of which can have an influence on the local ecosystem. Throwing it away can cause odours and pollutants in the land and water, and your general waste contractor is likely to refuse to remove it. If you choose to dispose of it inappropriately, you risk being prosecuted, therefore it's a good idea to choose a reputable cooking and vegetable oil collection service like Any London Waste.
We can supply you with a dependable and fast used cooking oil collecting service regardless of the size of your company. From London's top restaurant and hotel companies to individual restaurants and fast-food shops, we service them all. Hospitals, schools, universities, prisons, and corporations with canteens are among the places where we collect.
We can provide reliable and quick collections with a variety of frequencies thanks to our vast nationwide network of local depots. We can collect used cooking oils and fats weekly, fortnightly, monthly, bi-monthly, or on demand, depending on the volume of used cooking oils and fats your firm produces.
Our cooking oil collection is orderly and simple. A breakdown is given below:
- We come with a grease container for all your waste cooking oil
- Our service is automatically scheduled based on the size of your tank and the amount of cooking oil you've used.
- The service is contactless waste oil removal. Employee engagement is minimal since in-house professionals retrieve oil without entering the facility.
- Locally, at one of our bio-secure processing sites, the material is recycled.
- The vast majority of wasted cooking oil is recycled and utilised to make clean-burning biofuels.
Our cooking oil recycling method is easy to use, quick to complete, and results in a high-quality, environmentally responsible final product. We'll come to your business and collect your used oil waste at a time that's convenient for you, then make sure it's stored correctly in bulk containers before sending it to a waste vegetable oil recycling specialist.
Your used cooking oil is then transformed into bio-diesel, an organic, carbon-neutral, and less expensive alternative to fossil-fuel diesel.
This will benefit you in a lot of ways. First, our ethical practices provide a solution to one of your more challenging corporate recycling concerns, as well as a boost to your brand's sustainability.
With our dependable and diligent used cooking oil collection, you won't make any mistakes. Call us to request a quote from us today for free to learn how we can help you save time and money.
Used cooking oil should not be dumped down sinks since they can clog them up. Cooking oil, fats, and plate scrapings of fatty meals can all be given to your food waste recycling service in small amounts. If you don't have access to a food waste recycling service, leave it in a sealed container in the regular trash for your local council waste management to dispose of it.
All vegetable cooking oils, as well as some animal fats like beef drippings, are collected. We can't process the fat from beneath the floor grease traps yet, but it can be collected with food waste and used to generate renewable gas, heat, and power because of its high energy content.
Engine, lane, or mineral oil will not be accepted. Whether you have motor oil to dispose of, contact your city or a local automotive retailer to see if drop-off places are available. Many cities hold hazardous trash pickup days regularly. Keep your old engine oil in a safe place and bring it to those occasions.
Our waste cooking oil disposal service stands out from others. We are professional and timely in our service rendering. Choosing Any London Waste comes with lots of benefits. You can contact us at +448085062410.
- By using Any London Waste waste cooking oil collecting and recycling system, you will be able to fully comply with your duty of care and prevent costly punishment because of waste cooking oils entering drains and waterways.
- A paper Waste Transfer Note will be provided with each waste cooking oil collection. We'll also save an electronic copy that may be emailed to you, as well as comprehensive records on our cloud-based server.
- The environment agency has granted Anylondonwaste full permission to collect and process leftover cooking oils. We can give consultation and site reports for proper storage spaces in accordance with environmental and health and safety regulations.
- Cater oils ltd collects waste cooking oils, which are then recycled into bio-diesel at one of the UK's major refineries.
- We provide you with certifications of compliance, weighing and data, and posters.
North West London
How Does It Work
Call us to make an enquiry and receive a free, no obligation quote. Or book online!
Tell us which day and time works best for you. We even offer same-day collections.
Our friendly team will remove and recycle your domestic or commercial waste.