- Waste Management
Commercial Waste Disposal In London
Paper, retail packaging, cans, cardboard, food wrappers and other.WhatsAppBuilders waste removal Construction site waste removal Care homes waste removal Office waste management Retail waste removal Manufactures rubbish removal Pre-paid Bags Same day rubbish removal Fly Tipping Rubbish
Domestic Waste Collection in London
We can take care of your waste no matter how large it is.WhatsApp
Types of Waste
Types of Waste in London
We run a professional waste management company.WhatsAppDemolition waste removal Plastic Waste Collection Scrap Metal Collection Electrical waste disposal Liquid Waste Disposal Industrial waste disposal White Goods Collection Waste oil collection Waste Cooking Oil Collection Paint
- Contact Us
Clinical waste and amalgam waste are the two types of dental waste. Clinical waste includes items such as human tissue, blood, swabs, bandages, sharps, and other pharmaceutical products. Typically, this type of garbage is hazardous to people and the environment.
Amalgam waste refers to any rubbish that may contain amalgam. Because of the presence of mercury, this is extremely hazardous to people and should be stored in a mercury-suppressing container. Amalgam waste should only be handled and collected by a trustworthy and fully licensed waste management company.
Our dental waste management service is perfect to handle all dental waste types in a proper and affordable way, including the least harmful sharps containment systems, spill kits, amalgam separators, waste bins for hospital, mercury, and other hazardous wastes, and proper waste categorization to achieve clinical waste size reduction and landfill diversion. We also understand the importance of properly disposing of harmful dental amalgam on a regular basis and can provide informed advice on securement and legal disposal.
Dental clinics generate a variety of hazardous wastes than other healthcare services, necessitating professional advice not only in the treatment of such waste but also in the right and compliant segregation, storage, and disposal. Our collaboration has been shown time and again to achieve the highest levels of safety, environmental sustainability, and infection control, with international recognition for the least risky clinical waste and sharps containers and a team of highly trained staff working across healthcare to drive a significant change in clinically focused waste management services. With over 10 years of working experience in hospital and full education and compliance services, we protect your staff and limit your facility's risk exposure.
The following categories of dentist waste are collected and disposed of by our skilled waste management services:
- Sharps Lead foils from amalgam waste and sludge drums
- X-ray developer and fixer
- Metals of Precious Value
- Anaesthetics and pharmaceuticals
- Moulds for Dentistry
- Dental Amalgam: Dental amalgam is poisonous and therefore cannot be thrown away because it contains mercury as a bonding agent. Because of the Minamata Convention's rigorous rules on mercury emission into the environment, at least 95 percent of dental amalgam waste must be kept and disposed of using an Amalgam Separator.
- Amalgam capsules: Amalgam capsules contain a silver alloy and mercury, and must be handled with caution while wearing suitable PPE. Amalgam capsules are hazardous waste and must be disposed of in designated dental waste containers once they have been used.
- Teeth: Extracted teeth are, predictably, a common waste product in a dental office. Amalgam-containing teeth are classified as hazardous trash and cannot be disposed of in a landfill. A separate tooth box must be used for amalgam-filled teeth that have been extracted.
- X-ray fixer and developer solution: Because of its high silver content, X-ray fixer is mentioned as hazardous waste and must be separated from other types of dental waste. Any London Waste can provide you with fixer and developer bins and a collection service for this kind of dental waste.
Hazardous waste, according to the E.P.A (Environmental Protection Agency), is any waste that has characteristics that are harmful to people or the surrounding. All the waste materials come from businesses, including the medical and healthcare fields. Hazardous waste can include liquids, solids, gases, and sludges.
In dental workplaces, hazardous waste is common. Personnel must know how to accurately use these products. Not only does it jeopardise their safety, but it also exposes the protection of their patients and environment.
Our disposal services are cheap. We help you with larger waste containers to help you with more dental waste. The containers we supply can be used more than once.
Working with technicians and dental workers, we make sure staff and patients are protected while the removal and disposal of dental waste is taking place.
Reusable and Eco-friendly
Using reusable collectors instead of disposable ones reduces the amount of plastic and cardboard that ends up in landfills substantially.
Contents are protected from spills and unwanted access thanks to an anti-tamper system and odour lock seals. Our containers are impenetrable to projecting needles because of their sturdy construction.
- Yellow dental waste bin: Medical waste that is highly contagious is usually put inside this. This form of trash is almost always labelled as 'hazardous,' and it includes any disposable objects contaminated with infectious patient bodily fluids, such as protective garments or bandages.
- White amalgam dental bin: Dental waste bin that can be used to dispose of unneeded amalgam, fillings, and remnants from capsules.
- Orange dental waste bin: Bandages, wipes, dressings, gloves, PPE, and aprons can all be placed in these clinical trash bins.
- Black dental waste bin: Incontinence pads, sanitary waste, nappies and wipes, disposable clothing, PPE, emptied colostomy bags, and swabs can all be placed in black dental waste bins.
How Does It Work
Call us to make an enquiry and receive a free, no obligation quote. Or book online!
Tell us which day and time works best for you. We even offer same-day collections.
Our friendly team will remove and recycle your domestic or commercial waste.